Our showers are our havens. But what could make this tranquil space even more relaxing? You heard it here first, LED Showerheads.
Yes, we’ve got the perfect bathroom addition for you, and it’s here to transform your showerhead and your bathing experience.
Yes, we hear you. Why would you want an LED showerhead? Aside from the fact that it looks IMPRESSIVE, it is also incredibly calming and can help you to unwind after a long day. Loosen up those shoulders and let the shower take you to a whole other plane of existence.
There’s a lot of LED showerheads on the market, so we have taken the time to test over 40 models and have spent a good 50 hours doing so. Putting them through rigorous testing to ensure that you are getting quality, functionality, and a good price that leaves you impressed.
We do the hard work so that you don’t have to, helping you source a top model that will leave you wanting more after every shower. Every light serves a purpose, and you can read about how each colour can positively impact you below.
Is there a best LED showerhead though? The Rovtop High Pressure Head certainly left us feeling boneless by the end of its testing period, and in terms of relaxation that’s a great sign.
Not sure our editor’s pick is going to be the right match for you? Allow us to shine a light on some of the other LED showerheads we have on offer (did you laugh? I did).
- Best LED Colour Changing Showerheads [In Order]
- 1. Editors Pick - Rovtop High Pressure 7 Colour LED Head
- 2. VeeBath Square 8-inch 3 Colors Changing LED Shower
- 3. UKayed Showerhead Color Changing LED Lights
- 4. IceMoon Colorful 7 Colors LED Showerhead
- Other Recommended Models
- Bloomwin Color Changing Round LED Light Showerhead
- Toogoo 3” LED Color Changing Showerhead
- Greenery Bathroom Water Faucet LED Showerhead
- Andoer 7 Color Changing LED Shower Head
- Thermo Rainfall Three Colour Changing LED Bathroom Shower Head
- Top Elecs Dual Models Colorful 7 Color LED Showerhead
- LightInTheBox Wall Mount 10-Inch Brass Shower Header
- VDOMUS Temperature Controlled 15-LED Hand Shower
- AQURE 7 Colours Changing LED Shower Head
- Foxnovo Novelty Round Shaped Multi-Color Changing LED Showerhead
- Buyer's Guide
- What Are They
- Different Types
- How They Work
- Different Colours
- Chromotherapy Benefits And Lighting Effects
- Leave A Comment
Best LED Colour Changing Showerheads [In Order]
Other Recommended Models
What Are They
Before rushing any further, you should take the time to learn all about the LED showerhead. What is it? Well, the showerhead is nothing more than a traditional showerhead that is fitted to a shower mixer or electric shower , but there is a major difference.
This type of showerhead can light up your bathroom, since it is equipped with LED lights. These lights are available in an abundance of different colors, including red, blue, green, and many more.
At the end of the day, each and every one of the factors above should be considered. By comparing all of these factors, you will ultimately come to a much more informed decision and will end up with a product, which will serve you better.
Below, you will be able to find reviews for the best Led shower head on the market.
- Handheld – As the name suggests, handheld showerheads are those, which can be held in your hand. They generally attach to the wall, but come equipped with a detachable mechanism. If opting for one of these models, it is absolutely pertinent to examine the cord length. A longer hose is always better and will provide you with added freedom in the shower.
- Overhead Rainfall – The sprinkler setup is much different. These models are normally square, but they may also be circular. They go above the user and sprinkle the water downward. These setups can be immensely beneficial and can be very relaxing. Just remember that a lot of overhead rainfall shower heads do not usually produce a significant amount of pressure.
- Traditional – The traditional showerhead attaches to the wall and can be adjusted by the user. When adjusted, you will be able to switch from different streams and pressures. Although these units might not be entirely innovative, they’re great, affordable, and usually deliver a brilliant performance.
How They Work
So, how precisely do these showerheads work? Colour changing showerheads do just that. They utilize batteries and LED lights to add color and lighting to your bathroom’s shower.
Generally, they come with a switch, which gives you the ability to turn the unit on and off, at your beck and call. Some of the more costly and more innovative models can actually switch on and off, as the water does.
Other models do not require a battery, and simply use the pressure of the water to engage the lighting effects.
If you’re a fan of a specific colour, you can rest assured knowing you’ll be able to find colourful showerheads in a wide array of different colors.
The colour changing lights are available in almost any shade imaginable and shopping around will help to ensure that you’ll be able to obtain the specific one that you desire.
Of course, some of these models will actually switch from colour to colour and this can deliver additional benefits.
Chromotherapy Benefits And Lighting Effects
Whether or not you know it, colours can be very impactful on the viewer. This is also true, when it comes to colourful showerheads.
By installing a specific tone in your bathroom, you will be able to reap the benefits associated with the color choice. Below, you will find a breakdown of the various colours and their benefits.
- Violet – Works in a meditative manner. Can soothe your body, organs and muscles. Violet can also calm your nervous system.
- Indigo – This shade of blue delivers tranquility and is capable of relieving various types of pains, including headaches, muscles cramps and migraines.
- Green – Green lights can provide you with harmony and a sense of calmness. This color helps to relax the viewer, as well as other detoxification properties.
- Yellow – Yellow actually provides the user with a sense of freedom. It can enhance the viewer’s metabolism, while also improving their nervous system.
- Orange – This colour pushes alertness onto the viewer. It can help you combat depression and discontent.
- Red – Red can provide the viewer with a sense of courage. It can improve the viewer’s circulation.
When it comes down to it, these showerheads can be very beneficial for a variety of different reasons. By selecting a showerhead, which changes in colour, it is possible to benefit from each of these.
However, sticking with a solidarity colour can be very helpful, if you wish to combat a specific problem or ailment.
Now that you’ve learned all about these showerheads and their benefits, it is time to look at some of the top products on the market. Below, you will find comprehensive reviews for the market’s very best colourful showerheads.
Leave A Comment
Do you have any experiences with the above showerheads? Or perhaps you’ve experimented with another product, which hasn’t been explored above? If so, we want to know about!
Please feel free to leave us a comment and let us know about choosing the best led showerhead. While you’re at it, you should be sure to check out our Best Power Shower Guide right now!