In order to protect your bathroom, it is absolutely essential to install the best and most efficient bathroom fan inside.
Without a good bathroom fan, your mirrors will fog up quickly and mildew might begin to grow on your shower.
This type of ventilation fan is absolutely pertinent and will help to keep your bathroom clean and free of damp spots, ice, front, peeling paint, and mold.
Of course, choosing the right fan can be a little difficult, since there are so many great ones on the market. What should you look for? Below, you will be able to find out!
Top 10 Bathroom Fans - Comparison Table
What To Look For
Before rushing into a decision, it is important to sit back and analyze your situation. You should understand your bathroom’s specific requirements. Below, you will be able to find a breakdown of the most important factors.
- Price – It would be impossible to ignore the price. Although some of these fans are affordable, others can be quite expensive. In this regard, you should make sure to get the best fan possible for your budget. This will help to protect your investment, without breaking the bank!
- Air-Moving Capacity – Your bathroom’s size is incredibly important and can help you make the right decision. You should also look at the fan’s CFM. This helps to determine how much air the fan is capable of moving every minute for each square foot of space. If you have a bathroom, which is 60 square feet, you would need a fan, with at least 70 CFM and so on and so forth.
- Noise Levels – The noise level of the fan is incredibly important. Some of these fans can be extremely quiet, while others can sound like a chainsaw. If you want to be able to shower in peace, you should opt for a silent fan! This will also help to prevent waking up your nearby family members.
- Light? – Are you looking for a combination? Or do you just need the fan itself? Some of these fans will also come with a light, which can be helpful, but might not be necessary for all.
- Heaters and Timers – Some of these fans are equipped with built-in heaters and timers. These might not be absolutely necessary and they will increase the price. Therefore, you should judge your own situation and consider whether or not you really need these items.
We hope we have given you a better insight into buying the best bathroom fan for your home. If you have any tips of your own to share with us, please feel free to leave a comment below.